Corporate Innovators DEEP-DIVE “Innovation Leadership – Cultural and Organisational Transformation”
March 10 @ 1:30 pm - March 11 @ 4:00 pm CET
Being an innovator in any position requires some leadership skills as well as a specific mindset. Join the 2 days Corporate Innovators Deep-dive bringing together 15+ international experts in cultural and organizational transformation. Learn and connect with your peers from different industries and countries through diverse sessions, formats and networking opportunities.
Detailed Agenda is coming soon! Both days moderated by inspiring Philip Horváth, Culture Catalyst, Partner @Luman
Experts on stage include:
- KEYNOTE by Matthias Patz, Vice President & Senior Advisor Digital Platforms @DB Systel GmbH // “The evolution of leadership to foster an adaptive organization in the digital age “. Managerial practices need to change in order to support current challenges of organizations. Matthias share experiences of DB Systel that is adopting to platform and ecosystem practices for more than five years.
- KEYNOTE by Philip Horváth, Culture Catalyst, Partner @Luman // Keynote “Meaning not Mechanics”. Exploring the human side of transformation and how leaders can create culture.
BEST PRACTICE SLAM:
- Dominik Gratzki, Vice President – Data Analytics, Project Management and Agile Coaching @Deutsche Telekom // “Do agile transformations work? Lessons learnt and practical tips from leading a large scale agile transformation at Deutsche Telekom.”
- Johannes Naumann, Global Head @DHL Startup Lab // “Innovation theater vs. Innovation culture – Insights from 3 years of corporate incubation.”
- Julia Hitzbleck, Social Innovation Venture Design @Bayer and Henning Trill, VP Innovation Strategy @Bayer // “Leveraging a corporate innovation ecosystem to transform the culture from mainly efficiency driven to customer focused, flexible and collaborative”
FIRESIDE CHAT with Kerstin Fröhlich, Head of Innovation Management @DER SPIEGEL and Joshua Cohen, Managing Partner @GIANT Innovation
PANEL “How to create a culture of innovation even if you and your team is working remote” by Jaspar Roos, Founding Partner @Limpid&Co, Senior Business Development Benelux @Plug and Play Tech Center
BREAKOUT ROOM CAPTAINS:
- Nick Noreña, Innovation Coach and Advisor @Kromatic // “Innovation Leadership Habits”
- Fred Kessler, CEO @InnovationLeaders Academy & Business Consulting
- more Experts are to be announced soon
Recordings are available only to our “Transformer” Members through the Knowledge Library.