- This event has passed.
“Acceleration, Venture Building and Excubation” DAY 6 // Year-long Online Conference
12 November 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm CET
This event is a part of the Year-long Corporate Innovation Slam Online Conference. On 12 November Innovation Champions will share their experience in building adjacent and transformational business models outside-in and inside-out.
The final Agenda is to be announced soon.
Free for our “Transformer” Members: Upgrade for 29Euro/month
Agenda DAY 6 “Acceleration, Venture Building and Excubation”
1 -1:10 pm CET – Introduction by Lukas Strniste, founder @Corporate Innovators
1:10 – 1:50 pm CET – Keynote “Organisational Best Practices of Venture Builders: Taking a look from an academic perspective” by Tobias Gutmann (DE), Assistant Professor of Product Innovation @EBS Business School and Corporate Venturing Expert
1:50 – 3:00 pm CET: Best Practice Slam “Outside-in vs Inside-out approach” with:
– Michael Nichols (DE), Manager Business Model Innovation / Lead Bosch Accelerator Program @BOSCH // “The Bosch Accelerator Program: Creating a Validation Engine to Drive Innovation at Scale”
– Stefan Rüssli (CH), Head of Venture Operations Innovation & Venture LAB @AMAG // “Venture Building: When it’s time to extubate”
– Christopher McLachlan (DE), Head of Company Builder at EnBW Energie Baden-Württemberg AG // „The 7 deadly sins of Corporate Innovation“
3:00 – 3:30 pm CET – Fire-side Chat with Lisa Besserman (USA), Head of Program, Global Incubator @ Indeed.com and Joshua Cohen, Managing partner @GIANT Innovation
3:30 – 4:30 pm CET – Breakout rooms Captains:
1. Jordan Schlipf (UK), Founder & CEO @Rainmaking Venture Studio // “The non-negotiables of venture building”
2. Alex Schuh (AT), Senior Innovation Consultant & Digital Product Designer @Pioneers.io and Tobias Weber (DE), (Co-)Head Innovation Lab & Business Innovation Manager @S-Payment GmbH, part of the Sparkassen Finanzgruppe // “What happens after the prototype? Tangible outcomes within corporate innovation.”