- This event has passed.
#Scaleuplive HealthLab in Partnership with ViennaUP’21
May 11 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm CEST
#Scaleuplive HealthLab: The Final Event with Batch #1 on 11th May 2021 3-5pm CET // Follow to the Event page to RSVP and participate for free.
Join leading European startups, scale-ups, corporates, experts, investors and public body representatives in this exclusive event to unite around the topic of supporting #scaleups across Europe.
Featuring: scale-up pitching, expert table hosts and unique networking opportunities.
Throughout April, the #Scaleup4Europe #HealthLab has been working with 20 leading European Digital Health scale-ups and providing them with tailored services to enable them to scale across Europe.
To celebrate the successes of our cohort and create a roadmap for supporting them, and other scale-ups across Europe, we invite you to join our final #scaleuplive event. At this exclusive event, you will experience:
- Pitching from top digital health scale-ups
- The opportunity to join expert table hosts on a variety of scale-up topics which are crucial for developing and accelerating support for European startups
- Unique networking opportunities with leading European startups, scale-ups, corporates, experts, investors and public body representatives
In the true spirit of supporting startups, we are proud to be hosting our event in partnership with ViennaUP’21 – the most authentic startup festival for a global audience. Secure your place now via the link below!
3.10-4.00pm Startup Pitches in 3 Breakout Rooms
- Round #1: Startups from the Corporate Collaboration Track providing digital solutions that tackle cardiovascular diseases, forecasting and collective tendering for hospital supply
- Round #2: Startups from the Readiness Services Track providing digital solutions on remote monitoring & care, medical record management, virtual medical consultations, clinical trials, patient care documentation and medical devices
4.00-4.30pm Roundtable discussion I*
- Sustainability in Healthcare Procurement: What are the challenges and how is progress enabled?
Hosted by Elisa Frenz from Health Proc Europe
- Investing in the Digital Health Space
Hosted by Felix Fein from Speedinvest
4.30-4.55 Roundtable discussion II*
- The Future of Electronic Health Records
Hosted by Helene Prenner from ELGA
- Road to Exit: Scaling Limitations in Digital Health?
Hosted by Stephan Freudl from VINC Advisory
* The roundtable discussions are a unique opportunity to pro-actively, constructively share knowledge, experiences and opinions on the topics outlined above. Each session is hosted by a table captain who will kick-off and moderate the conversation. Each roundtable will take place in an individual breakout room that can be selected by each participant during the event.